FEBRUARY 18, 2016
A FEW BASICS ABOUT CLASS WITH MISTER CHRIS
These classes are about exploration. There is no "right" way to take a class, so please feel free to enjoy and explore at your own pace. Some sprouts may be silent observers, while others might add their own spin to the activities. Also, your sprout's level of interaction may change from week to week. Any way you and your sprout need to take the class is exactly the right way. We will be incorporating music and rhythm into play; remember listening on it's own is very interactive!
We invite you (Grown Up Sprouts) to participate as much as you feel comfortable. Modeling movements, singing along and joining in the activities is a very tender and beautiful way to interact and explore with your sprout. Moving through the class together will be very rich and rewarding play, especially for the very young ones.
* The MFS classes will be held at Bread & Butter Farm. Here are directions to the farm.
* Classes are 45 minutes. We will usually have 5 minutes on each end for settling in and out of the space.
* If you are late, please do not stress. Just come in and find your way into the class at your pace. I will close the door to the studio, when class has started, but you are free to enter at any time.
* We will be sitting and playing together on the floor for these classes. This offers a very safe, interactive environment. Chairs are available, if needed.
* These classes will follow the public school snow day cancellation policy
Classes held at Bread & Butter Farm
Fall 2016 Session: October 10 - December 9
All classes are 45 mins
Tuition is $135/ Eight Week Session
$95 for additional siblings
Siblings 6 months and under are free!
Fall 2016 Schedule - Shelburne, VT
Week 1 - October 10-14
Week 2 - October 17-21
Week 3 - October 24-28
Week 4 – October 31-4
Week 5 - November 7-11
Week 6 - November 14-18
NO CLASSES - November 21-25 (Thanksgiving Break)
Week 7 - Nov. 28-Dec. 2
Week 8 - December 5-9
Fall 2016 Class Times - Shelburne, VT
(Class times and age groups subject to change depending on demand)
Mondays 9am (0-3 years)
Mondays 10am (0-3 years)
Mondays 11am (3-5 years)
Tuesdays 9am (0-3 years)
Tuesdays 10am (0-3 years)
Tuesdays 11am (3-5 years)
Tuesdays 5:45pm (0-3 years)
Wednesdays 9am (0-3 years)
Wednesdays 10am (0-3 years)
Wednesdays 11am (0-20 months)
Thursdays 9am (0-3 years)
Thursdays 10am (0-20 months)
Fridays 9am (0-3 years)
Fridays 10am (0-3 years)
Fridays 11am (0-3 years)
Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
with questions, comments or input.Click here for Registration Tutorial